When Ships Want To Sink | Online Course
There is a warped logic behind depression & suicide
Understanding that gives you a fighting chance!
A Guide On Surviving Depression & Suicide
For Yourself Or Your Loved One
This 9-part course gives you a better understanding of:
- what depression does to your mind,
- why that can drive a person to suicide,
- what you can do to give yourself or your loved one a fighting chance to survive.
You will also have an extensive Survival Toolkit with practical techniques to deal with common symptoms such as:
- intrusive thoughts,
- lethargy and lack of self-care,
- self-harm urges,
as well as what actions you can take when you, or someone near you, is actively suicidal.
No platitudes or ‘fluffy talk’, but proven techniques that have helped depressed people – myself included – survive suicidal episodes.
This course consists of:
- 9 video lessons (total run-time: 90 min.)
- Transcripts (PDF) for each video
- Audio files (MP3) for each video
- Survival Toolkit (30-page PDF)
- 2 Personal Coaching Calls (1-hour video calls)
- The Kraken: demonstration video to share >> Preview on Youtube!
The course has no time limit, and all lessons are available upon purchase. Go through the material at your own pace, and revisit as often as you like!
Want To Ask Something?
No webpage in the world can answer all your questions. If there is anything you’d like to know more about, so you have a clearer idea of what to expect, type away and I will answer you by email: