Translating Dark Moods | Masterclass
When someone feels gloomy, talking with them can be complicated. One word can trigger an argument, and you have no idea what you said that was so wrong.
In this Masterclass, you learn how have conversations without conflict, and help your depondent loved one.
When someone has dark moods, they seem to think the worst of everything you say or do. Even a simple question can cause a massive argument – and you have no idea why!
This Ship Psychology Masterclass explains:
– how dark moods affect how someone interprets the words of others,
– why this causes them to experience conversations differently than you would expect,
– how those difference cause arguments and frustrations for you both.
With the use of clear and comprehensible charts, you learn
– to recognise when, where and why conversations derail,
– which easy steps you can take to keep them on track,
so you and your despondent loved one will feel comfortable talking to each other.
|Type of Training:||
30 min., fully captioned
23 p., PDF-format
30% discount on personal coaching call