€4,58 (inc. VAT)
When you’re feeling stressed, a few moments and these 12 short & simple techniques are all you need to calm down quickly.
In public, in a hurry, in a pinch: these techniques are specifically selected for easy use anytime, anywhere!
Stress and anxiety come in all shapes and forms, but always at a bad moment – like during a meeting or in aisle five of the supermarket. Not the best time or place for a 20-minute meditation or a yoga exercise, yet you want to get rid of this stressed-out feeling as quickly as possible!
In this e-book, you will learn 12 simple techniques to quickly reduce stress from common causes like:
- overwhelming to-do lists,
- overthinking before, during and after a situation,
- nervousness about social interactions,
- sensory overload,
- physical anxiety,
- and a host of other thoughts, feelings and situations that we encounter in daily life.
Each part of our brains stresses over different things, but when you use a relaxation technique that appeals to the right part, calming down is a matter of moments. This e-book also introduces you to these three brains: the Crew of the Ship inside your head, showing you why these techniques work.
BONUS: Make-At-Home Kit to get more out of your training!
To benefit from the new skills we read about in a training manual, we need to apply what we learn. That’s why this e-book is accompanied by a free PDF that you can print to make your Ship and Crew more tangible. This kit consists of:
- a customisable Ship Model,
- printable tokens of each Crew Members to play with and carry with you,
- instructions on how to make and use the model and the tokens to get the most benefit from your training!
Printable & customisable implementation kit (PDF)