Power is more than just sexy!
People often say power is erotic, and they are not wrong. In this free-style Spyglass, I dive into what power is, really, and the many different ways it plays a role in our life:
- why that makes artists, celebrities, politicians and others so influential,
- how our Ship’s Crew responds to powerful people,
- how those responses in individuals cause polarisation in society.
But we also explore what ‘power’ means in our daily lives and personal relationships:
- how power can make a relationship healthy or unhealthy,
- what is needed to make a relationship with natural power imbalance (parent-child, employer-employee, etc.) a supportive one for both parties,
- what ‘learned powerlessness’ is, and
- how you can take back power – control and influence – over your own life!
If you want to join in the conversation, come join one of my live streams on Twitch! Click here to subscribe to my channel.
Like what I do? Please consider buying me a coffee!