Panic attacks are the pits! They contrict you chest, give you heart palpitations, and tick so many ‘heart attack’ boxes that you genuinely believe you are dying.
Nearly as bad as having a panic attack is watching a friend of family member suffer from them time after time. Due to the Covid Crisis, ever more people are confronted with such severe anxiety. If it got to you, too, please know that you are not as helpless than you may think!
In this video, I talk about:
- the two extreme responses to a situation like the Covid Crisis,
- which five stages there are to fear,
and I share practical, actionable techniques to:
- communicate when you’re too scared to talk,
- create a safe space for yourself to reduce the severity of a panic attack, and
- help your loved one through a panic attack.
In the video, I also mention the “Calm Your Crew” e-book. That’s this one:
Want to know more about the Ship?
Join this month’s Q&A webinar: