When someone has dark moods, they seem to think the worst of everything you say or do. Even a simple question can cause a massive argument – and you have no idea why!
This Ship Psychology Masterclass explains:
- how dark moods affect how someone interprets the words of others,
- why this causes them to experience conversations differently than you would expect,
- how those difference cause arguments and frustrations for you both.
With the use of clear and comprehensible charts, you learn
- to recognise when, where and why conversations derail,
- which easy steps you can take to keep them on track,
so you and your despondent loved one will feel comfortable talking to each other.